Slide Community Guideline
Slide Team is committed to ensuring that everyone who usesSlide enjoys a fun and safe community. Please refer to the following guidelines that apply to the Slide community in addition to the Terms of Service. This Community Guideline applies to all activities of users related to the Slide service. This Community Guideline may be subject to change if needed in the event of changes to the Slide community and service.
Please read this Community Guideline below and report immediately any actions that violate the guidelines while using the service. If any actions are found to disrupt users’ safety, restrictions may be imposed on the respective user in accordance with this Community Guideline. Additional offenses may be deemed inappropriate by Slide Team even if they are not listed within the Community Guideline and may result in restrictions on the use of Slide service.
1. Minors are not permitted to use Slide.
Slide is a service that is available to use only by people 19 years of age or older, therefore minors are strongly restricted to use. In addition, all acts including sexual/insulting behavior and speech that may harm the safety of minors are prohibited, and such acts may be subject to sanctions. If necessary, Slide Team may report the acts described in this Community Guideline to external investigative agencies and related agencies or cooperate with the relevant agencies in their investigation.
- Prohibited acts
- When a minor impersonates an adult or provides false information to Slide Team or other users, or when an adult impersonates a minor or provides false information to Slide Team or other users
- Sexual exploitation of minors or related content will be immediately restricted and may be reported to external or related criminal investigative agencies
- Registering pornographic images/videos of a minor or depictions of a minor as a profile or transferring
- Describing a child or minor as an object of sexual play
- Acts such as showing other minors participating in dangerous behavior or inciting and encouraging other minors to engage in dangerous behaviors (acts that may cause a mental or physical injury, including dangerous pranks)
- Acts such as encouraging, inciting, engaging, and assisting in cyberbullying or harassment of other minors (suggestive acts and sexual harassment, violent acts such as excessive insulting, targeting individuals to abuse or humiliate, exposing or requesting personal information such as phone numbers or bank account numbers, recording/photographing others without obtaining consent, disclosing, transmitting, sharing recordings, and agitating/bullying, etc.)
- Grooming for minors (attempting, taming, or concealing to facilitate sexual exploitation), suggesting, or forcing online communication or offline meetings through separate messengers other than Slide
2. All sexual content including excessive body exposure is prohibited.
Slide strictly prohibits all profile images/videos/text or conversations including excessive body exposure, acts that can cause sexual humiliation, and sexual harassment. Slide Team monitors all profile images and videos. If any violated profiles are found, restrictions may be imposed on the respective user such as blocking the account without warning. It is also prohibited to force or demand body exposure to other users. Content related to sexual behaviors including excessive body exposure below, is not permitted for all public services on Slide in any form of visual, text, or speech content including but not limited to chat messages, audio zone conversation, topic zone text, voice profiles, etc.
- Profile images/videos including excessive body exposure
- Explicit exposure, representation, or description of sensitive body parts, including genitalia, anus, buttocks, nipples, pubic hair, etc.
- Intentional close-ups of a part of the body (body hair, chest, etc.)
- Wearing only underwear with excessive body exposure
- Any behavior implying sexual intents even without nudity
- Sexual acts
- Descriptions or depictions of masturbation, touching genitalia, sexual actions, or other sexual actions
- Masturbation including moaning or suggestive sexual actions
- Sexual images, pornographic videos, sex toys, or underwear, etc. in profile images and videos
- Sexually implicit behaviors such as continuously touching sensitive body parts
- Including but not limited to grabbing one’s chest or licking one’s fingers, etc.
- Explicit physical contact including kissing
- Content dealing with sexual topics
- Including phrases, emojis, or images that imply explicit, obscene content, such as sexual words, provocative sexual expressions, and slang or profanity about male and female genitalia in profiles such as nickanmes, etc.
- Inappropriate references of genitalia or requesting sexual exposure/acts from other users
- Uploading sexual images, pornographic videos, adult toys, etc. as profile images or sending them to others
- Creating, sending, spreading, or sharing sexual content (including hidden cameras, deepfakes, photo-edting, etc.)
- Proposing or demanding excessive physical exposure, sexual behavior in exchange for economic or non-economic compensation or requesting economic or non-economic compensation for providing excessive physical exposure or sexual behavior
- Other obscene acts that do not fall under the above
- Sexual harassment
- Words or gestures of a sexual nature that may cause shame or humiliation, regardless of the user’s intentions
- Causing sexual discomfort by indirectly expressing or using an object to insinuate a body part
- Expressions that are judged to have sexual implications or intentions
3. Violent behavior, cruelty, abuse of content and acts that can cause displeasure
Acts that may cause shock, disgust, or displeasure to users including offending other users, such as cruelty, abuse, or violence are prohibited.
- Inappropriate references, conversations, or content pertaining to self-harm/suicide and implied acts (including taking drugs, recommending eating disorders, etc.)
- Content or conversation that covers suicide/self-harm (preparation for suicide/self-harm, etc.)
- Content that may induce someone to attempt suicide by glorifying or recommending suicide/self-harm (preparation for suicide/self-harm, etc.)
- Violent acts against people or animals, such as beating, etc.
- Harming the body of another person or implying to harm
- Threatening others
- Profile images including guns or swords, etc.
- All kinds of conspiracy of terrorism or spreading images, voices, etc. related to terrorism
- Acts that can cause discomfort and disgust to other users
- Intentionally causing disgust by detailed explanations of various medical practices such as abortion, incision, amputation, childbirth, surgical scenes, etc.
- Content that purposefully aims to disrupt social order, such as anti-humanitarian acts, etc.
- Use of inflammatory language, etc.
- Other acts of violence or acts that may cause shock and disgust that do not fall under the above
4. Harassing, defaming, insulting, disparaging, expressing hatred of others, or
threatening are prohibited.
Slide does not allow all kinds of discrimination, insults, defamation, hate speech and behavior, harassment and threat. Posting inappropriate content on profiles, etc. that includes insults, ridicule, disparagement, or hatred towards others or transmitting them are not permitted.
- Acts of hatred
- Expressing hatred, insulting, or verbally harassing an individual or specific group, including race, country, region, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, etc., promoting, or inciting such acts
- Racist content or actions
- Encouraging or promoting terrorism, hatred, or the joining of a criminal organization
- Insults to the other party/specific person/group
- Content that insults or mocks a specific person
- Disparaging and insulting another person's appearance
- Insulting another person
- Cursing and provoking another person with no reason
- Making a statement that damages another person's name, status, social status, personality, etc.
- Sharing false or unverified information about another person or sharing another person’s personal information against their will
- Harassment and threats
- Bullying or threatening an individual or group by threat of sharing personal information
- Creating or disseminating content that harasses others
- Disparaging others, swearing, and attacking weaknesses to demand money, force an apology, or slander by making false accusations
- Threatening or requesting something of monetary value
- Other acts of hatred, harassment, or defamation that do not fall under the above
5. Sharing and disclosing one’s own personal information, or that of others, in any
form of content or conversation is prohibited in order to protect personal
Non-consensual sharing of private information is prohibited on Slide. Demanding someone to share their personal information, theft of someone’s personal information, and impersonation is prohibited. Please report users that ask for personal information.
Below are examples of private information that must not be demanded, shared, or used without permission:
- Personally identifiable information
- Email address
- Location of work/school/home address
- Personal ID
- Social security card
- Driver's license
- Passport, etc.
- All kinds of personal financial information
- Bank account information
- Credit card information
- Passcode, etc.
- Personal contacts
- Personal mobile number
- According to social norms, all information that falls within the scope of privacy regulations
- Requesting and sharing personal information without consensus
- Uploading content that includes personal information
- Impersonation and identity theft
- Impersonating another person
- Creating accounts using the mobile phone number and social media accounts or another person
6. All illegal activities as stipulated by law and acts contrary to general
ethics/morality are not allowed within Slide, where applicable.
In addition, services may be restricted if they are judged to be contrary to the creation of a positive Slide experience.
- The act of inducing, encouraging, and assisting all X-rated adult services, including prostitution, sexual massages, etc.
- Promoting other platforms, selling items, etc.
- Promoting or participating in other illegal activities
- Encouraging the investment of money and other valuables
- Damaging an individual or groups by inducing financial loss, including phishing calls, dissemination of private information of the individual or of third parties, exposure, fraud, illegal transactions, etc.
- Manufacturing or showing illicit drugs
- Encouraging illegal drug use
- Selling or advertising illegal drugs
- Drunk or under the influence of drugs
- Illegal gambling
- Promoting behaviors and services, including illegal gambling/betting and illegal sports, etc.
- Advertising illegal gambling services, including betting and illegal sports, etc.
- Enticing users to participate in games of chance that can result in the accumulation or loss of cash or cash equivalents (cryptocurrency, gift certificates, gifticons, exchange cards, prepaid cards, movie/performance tickets, etc.)
- Impersonating an Slide administrator
- Other illegal activities
- Acts that violate the laws of the country where the user resides
- Sharing information regarding illegal acts or inducing and encouraging acts in violation of laws and regulations
- Producing, sending, spreading or sharing fake video productions (deepfake) using synthesis and AI technology, etc.
- Chatting while driving in violation of traffic safety
- Other illegal or inappropriate acts that disrupt social order that do not fall under the above by using Slide
7. Any acts that can infringe or damage others’ rights are prohibited.
- Unauthorized recording leakage, disclosure, dissemination, abuse
- Leaking, disclosing, or distributing conversation or others’ voice (including voice profile) recorded or extracted without permission
- Copyright, portrait rights, etc. infringement
- Illegal or inappropriate use of conversations or other content (including photos or voices such as voice profiles) in Slide without permission
- Theft of other people's photos, voice, or music and using them in Slide without permission
- False reporting
- False reporting of users who use Slide normally
- Any other act that does not fall under the above items that may infringe or cause damage to the rights of others
8. Actions that disturb the Slide community and operations of Slide are
- Actions other than those specified above that threaten the Slide community, user safety, or interfere with the normal service operation of Slide Team (This includes actions that take place both inside and outside of Slide.)
- Any act, such as creating multiple accounts by using false personal information to bypass or avoid punishment
- Other operation disruptions that do not fall under the above
Monitoring items : verbal content (conversation, voice profile) / text content (nickname, bio, DM, topic zone) / visual content (profile) / age of user, etc.
[Punishment process] The type of punishment applied differs according to the violation.
No access to DM
No access to MIC
Temporary suspension on account
No access to DM for a specific period of time
No access to MIC for a specific period of time
Suspension for 1 day or a specific period of time
Ban or Account Deletion
Article is closed for comments.